Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Download Backstab HD - Gameloft

Description of BackStab HD Games : “My name is Henry Blake, once a proud officer in England’s Royal Navy. Now I stand a shattered man. Betrayed, imprisoned, my fiancée taken away, I have now found my freedom - and soon I shall find my revenge.” Take on the role of Henry Blake and help in his quest for justice and revenge. Climb, jump and sneak your way through diverse settings to reach your target and strike down adversaries. Use your deadly fighting skills to defeat your nemesis and anyone else who gets in your way. Roam freely across a huge island and gaze upon its magnificent full-3D environments.





Requirements: Xperia Play , Android 2.3 , but also might work on devices with GPU Adreno 200/205(Snapdragon) (Platforms Qualcomm QSD8x50, MSM7x27, QSD8x50A, MSM7x30, MSM8x55).

Buy BackStab HD

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Disclaimer

This blog's articles taken from many resources on internet and media. If you find your article inside and feel objection, you can send email to me at superbuxmoney@gmail.com