Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Dot Boy apk - Resembles Donkey Kong Arcade Game

Dot Boy is a platformer that tests your jumping skills! Use the direction buttons to move Dot Boy and the jump button to jump, collect all the red dots and then get to the exit. Also features techno music!

Dot Boy APK game is very hard and some of the testers almost broke their phones in anger because they couldn't beat it. If you have anger management issues, I don't recommend downloading this game! But if you like challenges, this game will keep you entertained for hours.

I made Dot Boy for PC for a science fair project when I was 10, and now that I know how to develop Android apps I thought it would be fun to do an Android version too. All the level designs and details are the same as in the original version. All the music is also made by me. I hope you like it, have fun!

If you like this game, leave a 5-star rating and a comment and let me know what you think. If it doesn't work on your phone, send me an email and let me know and I'll fix it so it does work, please don't leave a negative review because then I won't be able to help you. If you'd like to see Dot Boy 2, leave a comment and let me know!




Content rating: Everyone

Latest version: 1.0 (for all Android versions)
Download Dot Boy APK game.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Disclaimer

This blog's articles taken from many resources on internet and media. If you find your article inside and feel objection, you can send email to me at superbuxmoney@gmail.com